[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ICELED • View topic - ROGUES GALLERY - Beware of ICELED imitations!

ICELED

Welcome to the ICELED Forums!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 pm

Post subject: ROGUES GALLERY - Beware of ICELED imitations!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

An increasing number of manufacturers and retailers are attempting to 'cash in' on the reputation we have earned for our outstanding products.

This is happening in several ways but most noticeably by using photographs of our products in action to promote their own brands (pretending for example that a budget LED bar produces the excellent results being shown - when in reality the photo is of an ICELED equipped vehicle)

Where I see such abuse I will be posting the images here as a reference - in the hope that visitors to this site may recognise the images for what they are. I will not 'name and shame' as this might direct people to companies that do not deserve a free introduction :evil:

If you suspect that you have come across such abuses yourself - please don't post about it here, PM me instead so I can check it out. Thankyou.

Here are some ICELED images you might see, being used without permission on Ebay or other car lighting retail sites:

BHF, ICELEDMAN, T1NYW and MattyP all make a showing on one North American website pretending to sell 'European' :roll: style lighting:

$m[1] $m[1]
$m[1]$m[1]
$m[1] $m[1] $m[1]

Now here's a UK company that has more than one website devoted to selling all manner of budget accessories off the back of our photos (including a number of Ebay shops). They can thank pOrk, LightFX and myself (!) for these:

$m[1] $m[1]$m[1]
$m[1] $m[1]
$m[1]
$m[1]
(This last photo taken from the front of my car has been turned into a flash animation to make it look like a strobe :roll: )

And look what the Chinese have got lined-up for the unwary:

$m[1]

If anyone is in doubt about the true ownership of the above images they can lookup the usernames posted here and see the photos in their true context.

Last edited by Adrian on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Disclaimer
ICELED Ltd. deal with all matters in a civil and professional way. We understand that this sort of abuse is very irritating for us and many of our good customers. However we politely ask anyone tempted to enter into correspondence with the perpetrators to make it clear that they are doing so independently of ICELED Ltd.

Post subject: eBay Poicy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin