[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ICELED • View topic - Grand Am

ICELED

Welcome to the ICELED Forums!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Post subject: Grand Am
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:27 am 
1 Colour User
1 Colour User

Don't know if any of you have many of these cars accross the pond.

I got her about 2 months after my 16th birthday. My dad bought it at an Auto Auction. Got it for a nice price. It was in perfect condition, until some bitch decided she didn't want to wait in line at school to leave, so she cut in front of me and scraped the front right edge of my car. Other than that, everything is pretty nice.

$m[1]

Sorry the picture isn't very good quality.

My first lighting mod were blue replacement bulbs for my map reading lights and my dome lights. It was before I knew much about Cold Cathodes, and WAY before I knew anything about ICELED. I finally bought a set of Blue Cathodes from Phil and paid about 30 bucks shipped for them. Now I currently have 3 sets inside, two blue and one UV. I also have one set that's in my gril.

$m[1]

$m[1]

(God these images are shitty quality)

Just ordered two sets of Green Cathodes and two sets of Red Cathodes. The green and red are probably going under my seats, so I can get a cool blue/red and green combo going on. That'll keep me busy for the next month or two.

I also just ordered an Underbody kit. I'm sorry to say it's not a UFO. It's the next best thing though. Brand new kit Phil created. It's called FlowLighting Blaze. The 7 colors sure doesn't match up with 2 million colors, but for 200 bucks, it's very nice.

My plan for the next few months, is to finally break down and buy some ICE. I'm going to get two Floods, for my ceiling, and two 1 foot toobs, for udner my dash. Phil might hook me up with a Zen so I can make the sic blue/pink combo that I'm in love with.

Well that's pretty much what's going on in my car. Hope you guys like it, and feel free to post comments/suggestions. Everything is welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:23 am 
2 Colour User
2 Colour User

Looks great and look forward to seeing some more mods when you are done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:14 pm 
4 Colour User
4 Colour User

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:17 pm 
1 Colour User
1 Colour User

Thanks. I have a lot better pics, but they are like 2 megs a piece. I was thinking about Trons for under my dash, but I decided the glow the 1 foot gives off would be perfect for under there.